Printable Christmas Quote - Lord's Hands
Fill your home with warmth and love this Christmas season with this stunning Christmas art quote. Print it out instantly after purchase and get your home Christmas-ready.
Quote: "May your home be warm, your holidays grand and may your heart be held gently in the Lord's hands." ~ Doug Firebaugh
Colours used: pink, light blue and silver
- 7" x 10" high-res image delivered to you on a 8.5" x 11" PDF
- 7" x 10" JPEG
- 5" x 7" high-res image delivered to you on a 8.5" x 11" PDF
- 5" x 7" JPEG
- 178 x 254mm high-res image delivered to you on an A4 PDF page.
How to make
1. Purchase this item and download the PDF file
2. IMPORTANT: Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader
3. Print out on normal office paper and frame
4. You can print it out on your home printer, at your local copy shop or photo lab
- This item is for personal use only. May not be sold in any form.
- Colours will look slightly different when printed.
- Artwork is locked and cannot be edited in a graphics program.
- This is a digital product. No items will be shipped.
- All orders are non-refundable.
- Download Help
- After successful purchase, you will receive an email with download links included.
- Please download the files using a computer.
- After downloading you need to unzip the ZIP file. Here's how:
- Windows PC: right-click on the folder and choose Extract All
- MacOS: double-click on the folder to extract it.
- Inside, you will find PDF files that you need to open in Adobe Reader (free download)
- Please note: you are purchasing a digital download. No items will be shipped to you.
- My products are for personal use only, and may not be copied, altered, distributed, or sold. Violators will be prosecuted.
- All sales are final and no refunds can be given.
- The artwork on the PDFs cannot be changed and is sold as-is.
- Unfortunately I'm not able to make any customisations to these products.
- Your information is safe and will never be sold to third-parties.
- A lot of love has gone into making these items. Thank you for respecting my terms!