What type of printer can I use to print my files?
All printables are designed to be printed on your home printer or at a copy shop.
What type of paper can I use?
You can use any white paper like this. A thickness of at least 90 gsm is recommended for most printables.
What software must I have to open the printable PDF file?
Most of my printables are PDF files contained in a zip folder to reduce file size. You will need to unzip these folders on a computer. This won’t work on a tablet or mobile phone.
To unzip a zipped folder, please follow the following steps:
PC (Windows): To unzip the contents of the zipped folder, right-click the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Apple Mac: double-click the zipped folder and it will create a new, unzipped folder.
After you have unzipped the folder, you will see the PDF file/s. You need Adobe Reader to open them. You probably already have it on your computer, but if you don’t you can download Reader for free here.
Is there a limit as to how many times I can print out the file that I've purchased?
No, you can print it out as many times as you like!
What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay via PayPal or credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal. PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.
As a South African seller, PayPal is unfortunately the only payment method available to me at this time. If you prefer not to use PayPal, please email me and I will provide you with a link to make your purchase via credit card in my Gumroad shop.
How will I receive my order?
Once payment has been processed (usually within a few minutes), you will be able to download the file from the order confirmation page. You will also receive an email with a link to the file. Please look for an email called "Clementine Creative order confirmed". Ensure that you provide the correct email address when ordering, and please check your spam folder.
I have purchased a printable but haven't received the email with the download link. What do I do?
Firstly, please don’t worry. There’s a couple of things that could have happened:
- The email ended up in your spam folder. Please check there first.
- There is a typo in your email address when you placed the order (this happens often!). Please email me so I can send you the files.
- Sometimes the payment is slow to process. Please allow up to 30 minutes and check your email again.
- Your email inbox could be full. Delete a few messages and see if the email comes in.
- In the highly unlikely event that you haven’t received your purchase, please don’t panic. I’m here to help! Email me at carmia (at) clementinecreative.co.za and I will send it to you myself.
I'm having problems downloading my purchase. What can I do?That’s no good. Here’s what I think will help:
- Your browser could be blocking downloads. Make sure you deactivate any browser plugins that can block downloads.
- You are trying to download your purchase on a phone or tablet. Please use a computer to download your purchase to be able to unzip the ZIP file.
- Are you using the latest version of your browser?
- In the event that you can’t get it to work, please contact me.
How do I use your fillable PDF templates?
- Open the file/s with the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Fill in your own text in the blue highlighted fields.
- Press Cmd+E / Ctrl+E to change the font, font size, and font colour.
- Print out when you're done.
I have bought one of your printables and would like to edit the PDF file (open it in Photoshop/Illustrator, change the artwork, add a few embellishments, etc.). Is this possible?
The artwork on all Clementine Creative’s printables is copyrighted which means you are not allowed to edit or change it in any way. To protect my artwork, all PDF files are password protected to prevent anyone from editing it.
If you have bought my Inspired Life Planner and would like to change the page order or combine files into one using Adobe Acrobat (for your own personal use, NOT commercial), I will be happy to send you the password to do so.